Creating Twitter App:
First, click here to create Twitter App, now you will redirect to twitter app form as shown in the below-given screenshot.
2) Now here enter name, description, Call-back URL as https://script.google.com/macros/ and enter your website URL if you don’t have any internet site, don’t worry just type http://google.com in it, and this will work 🙂
3) Generate Consumer Key and Consumer Secret, pls note down these two values as we need it later, for the authentication purpose.
Finally, now we are done with creating Twitter App and also noted down the Consumer API Key and token which we used later for authentication.
TwitterBot YATB Configuration:
Now let’s head to TwitterBot YATB Configuration. As we already created Twitter App and had respective Key, Tokens values, now it’s time to use it.
So now login to your Gmail account, and open your Twitterbot YATB spreadsheet and follow these steps as shown in below screenshots.
1) Under Twitter-Bot menubar select Setting Config menu.
2) Click Yes for Authentication, this is the only one-time process, once you authenticate successfully you are done with TwitterBot authentication. Now you can use Twitterbot anytime, no need to follow this process again unless you create your new twitter account or new twitter app.
3) Earlier while creating Twitter App, we have noted down the key and token values, now we use those values and enter respectively as shown in below-given screenshots.
4) Click Next
5) Now sign with your Twitter Account for which you want to use TwitterBot.
6) Last and important step, you will notice the name as the Twitter App created by you, hit the Authorize app button and you are done.
7) Now you will see Success message as shown in below screenshot, and this means you are done with Authentication, and now your can start playing with YATB (Twitterbot). If you facing any problem while authentication, then do use the below-given comment section, will ensure to reply you asap
Hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any recommendations, please let us know what you think in the comment section below!